Thursday 16 October 2014

Videos from International Dancing Championships 2014 - part2

Hi there,

I hope you are all well!

I am interested how many of people visiting my blog, is competitively dancing either Latin or Ballroom?

Why? Funny thing happened on my last technique class. We were working on basics of Samba, simplest steps forward, backwards and whisks and after years of dancing open routines I just couldn't dance those few simple steps. When I was doing it technically correct I wasn't able to keep my balance or when I kept my balance I felt that my frame isn't right.

Did it ever happen to you?

Ehhh... this was crazy and it went on my ego! I am practicing those steps every day since that day just to get it right! Ahahaha... but I guess that is the way it should be! :) Working to improve your skills... :)

Enough about me, I have seen that videos I have uploaded from my laptop from International Dancing Championships 2014 in London don't work properly and that's why I have posted them on YouTube. I still have more videos to upload there so I will keep doing it and sharing them with you in the same time :)

Here are 3 videos from semi finals at International Dancing Championships 2014:

1. Amateur Ballroom - Tango with this year winners Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik.
 


2. Amateur Latin - Rumba


3. Amateur Latin - Paso Doble

I hope you will like it!

Last thing. Unfortunately I can't find results from the London Ball - Freedom to Dance 2014 which I was writing about in my last post.
That's why I would like to ask you guys, if anyone know a web page where you can see the full results please, let me know. I would love to have them and really like to share them with you in here.

That would be all for today.

See you soon!


Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment