Sunday 26 October 2014

Things are getting serious!

Things are getting serious!

Great news!... I have confirmed my new partnership today and going to work on new routines from tomorrow!

Couldn't be more happier... It took me months to find right dance partner and finally I can start really practicing and getting ready for competitions! First comp to attend is going to be in Bkackpool, called 'Champions of Tomorrow' in January 2015! :)

More information about this comp you can find under the link below:

http://www.danceworld-uk.co.uk/events/competitions/pfid/101

I hope I will see some of you there! :)

I will keep updating you on my progress and for good night sleep have a great video for you -freestyle (samba and paso doble) performed by Michael & Beata to themed song from 'Titanic' :D


Keep calm & dance!

I will see you back soon!

Adrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment