Saturday 11 October 2014

Pics and Vids! - International Championships in London 2014 part1

Good Evening,

I have some pics for you guys! :)

I have to say that the quality is rather poor, unfortunately I just took my Iphone with me...

Never less... I also have some pics from my Facbook friends!

So, here it goes:

First dance - Semi Finals Amatuers



Paso Doble - Semi Finals Professionals


Rumba - Semi Finals Amatuers
Waltz - Semi Finals Professionals
Samba - Semi Finals Professionals

Slow Fox - Semi Finals Professionals
Cha Cha - Semi Finals Professionals
Rumba - Amatuers Final
Waltz - Amatuers Final
Paso Doble - Amatuers Final
Waltz - Professionals Final
Cha Cha - Professionals Final

And here I have 1 pic of my little friend Julia with Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik, this year International Amatuer Ballroom Champions (see short biography note on 'Name and Face' section)! Julia is a 10-dance dancer herself, who achived 8th place at this year International Championships in Juniors! I couldn't be more proud of this lovely, talented young dancer! :D



And from Facebook we have...

1st place in Professionals Latin - Michal Malitowski & Joanna Leunis
2nd place in Professionals Latin - Ricardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko



And at last...

Tango - Semi Finals - Amatuer category with this year winners Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik


Rumba - Semi Finals - Amatuer category
So, that is all for today. I will try to update more videos soon.

Comment & Share  - Let's spread the love for this amazing sport!!!

See you soon!

Adrian

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! There might be a problem with videos tho? Anyway... Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Trying to be better and better with every post! :)

    ReplyDelete