Saturday 25 October 2014

Having a time frame + more videos from Internationals 2014!

Hi there,

I am sorry that I didn't wrote anything for the past few days guys.

I just moved to a new place, started some refurbishments around to make it nice and have had few try outs. In fact I am after one try out today and it was really great... The feeling of sync with a new dance partner is price less, but it looks like me and her have different priorities and goals in life.

I'm in stage where I want to work hard and achieve as much as I possible can and she is highly experienced dancer who achieved a lot already and now would love to continue this journey but more as a great hobby than a way of living.

So, today I have truly realised how important is to find a partner who you not only sync with very well but also have same goals, priorities, plans and commitment. It may seem as not of an issue but honestly it can be come a major problem.

Discussing with her some possibilities today made me think... What if I will force her to do sth she doesn't really won't to do? In the end she will regret it and blame me. In the same time I won't progress cuz she doesn't feel happy and the partnership which felt so synced is an every day battle...

Well, let's do not be over dramatic... It is almost Christmas and in few hours I am having another try out.

I gave myself a dead line and this try out is going to be my last. The time frame is going to help me with my decision, saves my time and hopefully is going to put me out there in the competitive world faster than just sitting around and waiting for a miracle to happen... They are miracles (at least I want to believe that they do happen) but we still have to keep going! :D

So, fingers crossed and wish me luck! :)

And last thing... I have more videos from International Dancing Championships 2014 for you guys:

1. Final Waltz performed by Ballroom Amateur division with this year winners - Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik

2. Final QuockStep performed by Ballroom Amateur division with this year winners - Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik

3. Final Jive performed by Latin Amateur division

4. Final Waltz performed by Ballroom Professional division 

5. Final Cha Cha performed by Latin Professional division with this year winners - Michal Malitowski & Joanna Leunis

6. Final Paso Doble performed by Latin Professional division with this year winners - Michal Malitowski & Joanna Leunis

7. Final QuickStep performed by Ballroom Professional division with this year winners - Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova

8. Honorary QuickStep - Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik 

9. Honorary Jive - Troles Bagar & Ina Ivanova Jeliazkova

10. Honorary Rumba - Michal Malitowski & Joanna Leunis 

Enjoy the videos and I will see you soon!

Share, comment & subscribe!

Adrian :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment