Friday 10 October 2014

Amazing Night!

Hello Everyone!

International Ballroom Dancing Championships at Royal Albert Hall in London ended just few hours ago!.... What a night...!!!

Watching all of those couples competing made me feel stronger, refreshed. I honestly feel re-charged, ready to get on the dance floor and practise harder then I usually do! Knowing that very soon I will compete with best couples in the World myself is pushing me to be better and better each time I wear my dance shoes!

I am particularly proud of my Polish friends - Marek Kosaty & Paulina Glazik - who won the International Ballroom Champions title in amateur devision! 

Also, what is not a surprise, Michal Malitowski and Joanna Leunis have won Internation Latin Champions title in professional devision again!!!

From tomorrow I will start updating my blog with some pictures and videos I made tonight. So all of you my dear friends will see for yourselves what a divine night it was! 

Now, I am off to bed as it is 3:23am here in London!

See you soon!

Adrian


No comments:

Post a Comment