Wednesday 26 November 2014

World Ballroom Champions - Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

After publishing my last post last night I see that it is a bit funny, it's not like rest of my post. So, I have decided to write this post again and hopefully this time it will visiually match the rest of my posts.

Last night on my way back from class I was thinking about you guys and shared amazing story of Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova. Those great Ballroom dancers are from USA and just retained their title for the 6th time and remain undefeated World Champions. This great news came from Blackpool, UK where on the 23rd of November Arunas and Katusha won 2014 WDC Open World Ballroom Championships!





They were just GREAT!

Unfortunately, I can't find any videos from this event :( But would like to show you the perfection in Slow Waltz from 2013 WSSDF:


Going back to the business, the first 10 couples of the World Ballroom Championships 2014 were:

1. Arunas Bizokas & Katusha Demidova (USA)
2. Andrea Ghigiarelli & Sara Andracchio (Great Britain)
3. Domen Krapez & Monica Nigro (Slovenia)
4. Alexander Zhiratkov & Irina Novozhilova (Russia)
5. Chao Yang & Tan Yi Ling (China)
6. Victor Fung & Anastasia Muravyeva (USA) WITHDRAWN
7. Warren Boyce & Kristie Boyce (Great Britain)
7. Wiktor Kiszka & Genny Favero (Italy)
9. Marat Gimaev & Alina Basyuk (USA)
9. Angelo Madonia & Maria Mitrokhina (Great Britain)

And full results of the event you can see under the link below:


Very soon I will start uploading my dance videos in here - I hope - as my dance routines are half way done. I am really looking forward to January 2015, where I will start competing and representing UK in WDC!

I can honestly say there is no better drug than dance! :D

Once you are on the dance floor you are not yourself, you are someone else, someone who was created in that moment by your imagination... You are saying a story. You are showing your feelings. But are those really yours...? You never know, it's just that feeling, emotion you feel in that second... You feel FREE! :D

Ohhh... this made me day dreaming ahahahah :)

Let's enjoy one story together. Story created by Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko:


See you soon lovely people...

Keep Calm & DANCE!


Adrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment