Thursday 27 November 2014

Dance vs Emotions - Kyle Hanagami & Viet Dang

Hello Lovely People,

Is there anyone who enjoys using public transport? Transport of London is particulary bad and there is always sth wrong with that bloody tube :/

Anyway, I had my weekly private class with my coach today and it only took me over 1,5 hour to get to the studio. In the normal circumstances I would've been all over the place, screaming inside, getting mad - where do I know that from, yes? :) ahahah.... However, this time I took my time to explore YouTube and I have made most amazing discovery: Kyle Hanagami!




This young dancer is from Los Angeles, USA and he is making the most amazing dance videos I have seen on YouTube so far.

There is no simple explanation on why I am so amazed about his work... Maybe is the fact that the first video I found of him was to one song I listen for weeks now? Yes, Christina Perri and 'A Thousand Years' is definitely a factor here. But I am also fascinated by his way of seeing and understanding the enviroment around him, people and their reletaions and also the way he feels about it.








If you like to follow Kyle's work you can join him on his offcial Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyle-Hanagami/270064642487?sk=timeline

Or on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kylehanagami

I guess there is no point for me to talk about it any more is much simpler to share his work with you guys and give you an opportunity to make up your own mind about Kyle.

Ok, so first video I am going to share in here is to 'A Thousand Years' song, of course. Hands up, read the Kyle's comment below the video.


And here are couple of different videos I like,



Share your thoughts, if you like it...

I think he is pretty awesome! :D

Hmmm... in London is 2:47am. But talking about Kyle reminded me of Viet Dang really cool dancer who lives in USA and teaches Lirycal Hip Hop at IDA Hollywood. I had great pleasure meeting him in Buenos Aires where he was trying to teach me how to hip hop.... Me dancing Lyrical Hip Hop wasn't impressive lol :P




You can follow his YouTube chanel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/dancingviet

So I guess this is a perfect moment to share some of Viet's work with you my friends:



Ok guys I am going to bed. Sleep well and see you soon.

Keep Calm & DANCE!

Adrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment