Friday 21 November 2014

'Blue Journey' duo & Open World Championships 2014 in Disneyland, Paris.

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

My watch is showing 12:45pm so, I will try to make it short :)

I have discovered 'Blue Journey' dance group from US's edition of 'Got Talent'.

Rachel (18) and Nick (33), were trained by David Middendorp. They are both contemporary/classic dancers making their shows with use of animation. The duo met formally only four days before their audition after they were introduced to each other by a mutual dancer friend.

The story line of their shows is about the journey of a girl that struggles with herself and the world around her. She is the only person in the world with a blue shadow and has the to deal with the conflicts that brings. The video projections shape her world.

I really enjoy their work and the theatrical / poetic nature of performances and that's why I am going to share some videos from their time in 'Got Talent' in here.



More videos from this incredible duo you can find on YouTube! :)

Ok, and now sth for those of you who love a good fairy tale... from 5th to 7th of December 2014 Disneyland in Paris will host WDC AL Open World Championships in Latin, Ballroom, Argentin Tango, Belly Dance, American Rhythm, Streetdance and Salsa! 

Official poster:



This massive dance event will take place in Hotel New York in Disneyland, Paris:


Full program of the event you can find under the link below:


Open World Championships are going to be crazy and I am deeply jealous of everyone who will be there! Of course I will keep updating my blog with the freshest news from Paris :)

And for me that would be a bed time. After practicing every day and gettingmy new routines in the right place I feel exhausted... Happy!!! But exhausted :D

See you soon!

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment