Wednesday 3 December 2014

Paulo Coelho about love...

Hi Everyone,

How is your evening guys?

I am not practising my dancing for the past 2 days cuz of a knee injury so, my evening is very quiet.
In the same time I am feeling like a drug addict who can't get his drug, being not able to dance is awful. This reminds me a quote from one of the books written by Paulo Coelho - 'By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept':

"Love is like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day, you want more. You're not addict yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things. You think about the person you love for two minutes, and forget them for three hours. But then you get used to the person, and you bebin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he's not there, you feel like an addict who can't get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you're willing to do anything for love."

In my opinion, even that he writes there about love, being not able to do what you feel so passionate about is absolutely comparable. Love is a drug but so, is your passion... Or maybe passion is your life?

That's why I very much like what Riccardo Cocchi & Yulia Zagoruychenko have said in one of their short movies, you can check it out under the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152378681691459&pnref=story

Yes, it is not only a a strive for perfection but your life... everything you do and the way you do it is done cuz of your passion for dance.

And the good thing is that I am on the dance floor tomorrow, I am having a private class with my coach so can't really miss it :)

Then, on Friday I am going to perform Rumba with my new dance partner... Extremely exiting but also stressful. We dance together for little over a month and we have never performed together. So, if someone up there would like to wish me some luck, I take it!

And... If I will have any recordings from this Rumba presentation and there will be anything worth to show you guys I will definitely post it in here.

Now, let's have some YouTube talk. I don't know, if you are checking You Tube to see what is in there, funny stuff or creepy... I like to doing it from time to time and last time I came a cross some crazy stuff.

That's why let's have some fun now:



And at last... Travis Wall...!...


Ahahah...

Don't be confused Travis is a great American dancer and dance instructor specializing in contemporary and jazz. He is well known for his appearance as a competitor on the second season of 'So You Think You Can Dance' in 2006. As of 2012, he is a choreographer for the show and in 2011 he was nominated for Emmy for his work on the show's seventh season.











And that would be all for tonight... See you next time!

Keep Calm & DANCE!


Adrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment