Saturday 20 September 2014

Saying Hello...

Hi Everyone,

This is my first blog... so I am not exactly sure if I can be any good in blogging.

I have decided to write about sth I know best - DANCE. I am a dancer myself and dance Latin for several years first in Poland and now in London.

I will do my best to post fresh news about professional dancers, dance, results from major Latin and Ballroom competitions and interesting facts about other styles of dance. I will also give some tips to those who would love to lern how to dance and above all that will post everything what is conected with dance!

I hope after a while you will find this blog interesting and will like to stay with me for longer!

Please, feel free to comment and share this blog!

See you soon!

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment